October 28, 2011

LINKS

LINKS




Other Webcomics


Written/Illustrated by Drew Green
This one is important because my guest page for Drew's comic is what led me to finally make my own webcomic. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to try it for myself, and Drew made it look like so much fun. So here I am. Thanks Drew, even though you have no idea that I had a nerd-fit when I got to do a page for your comic.


Written/Illustrated by Tessa Stone
I don't really need to plug this comic because everyone knows about it, but I like it! It motivated me to think of cels a bit differently. Plus it's gorgeous.

Written by Ananth Panagariya/Illustrated by Hawk
No longer updated, but I wanted to give props to the only webcomic I followed religiously, ever.

Links to Kathryn's Stuff (Again)
In case you missed my links on the About page, here they are again. Plus a couple more.